Google
 

Tuesday, July 24

The Scams of Blogosphere!

Have you heard about "scammer"? You heard here. A guy recently sent me a love mail, informing me that I've won a lottery worth of £500,000! Here is what he said:

"Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize of(£500,000) FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS STERLINGS for the month of July. 2007"

Interesting. He must be a loser.

"Lottery promotion ,which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC &
WINDOWS LIVE. congratulate you for being one of the persons selected."

No way. Yahoo and Microsoft are part of this? Lottery?

"PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM. You are to contact your Claims Agent on or before your date of Claim,Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.Yahoo/Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize was won.Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited."

Unbelievable! He gave me a dateline.

Then, if I reply the email, I'll get another email from a courier service, asking me to pay some kind of fees, so that he can send the check!


Creepy. Faceless creep.

The guy must be out of ideas. Doesn't he has a decent job to do? Maybe he can start blogging or something!

No comments: